Lifesaving happens when we all work together.
Looking to Volunteer?
We are always looking for help in the following areas:
• transports to and from medical appointments and spay days as well as pick ups from puppy mills and other shelters.
- • must be at least 21 years old, have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
• adoption events
- • join our volunteers for few hours for meets and greets with our pups
- • from planning events to grant writing and more, we always need help fundraising for the needs of our dogs
• animal care
- • with more than 75 dogs at the rescue at a time, we are always looking for help in the kennel. Laundry, feeding leaning, there is lots to do to keep the dogs happy and safe